Proma Pro Mastic 2000 1 Gallon
Couldn't load pickup availability
Share This With Your Friends!
PRO MASTIC™ 2000 is a premium-grade, low VOC, non-flammable, extremely creamy and ‘true white’ latex-based adhesive specially formulated for sag-free installations of ceramic tiles on interior walls up to 300 x 300 mm (12″ x 12″). The adhesive can also be used to install ceramic tile on floors up to 150 x 150 mm (6″ x 6″) [interior, residential applications only]. PRO MASTIC 2000 spreads easily, sets fast and offers excellent resistance to prolonged water exposure once the product is completely dry.
- Install ceramic tiles up to 12″ x 12″ (30 x 30 cm) on walls WITHOUT SAG, and up to 6″ x 6″ (15 x 15 cm) on floors. For larger tiles, use PRO SUPERLITE MORTAR™ (see respective data sheet)
- For non-vitreous, semi-vitreous, vitreous and impervious ceramic wall tile installation in shower enclosures, bath surrounds, countertops, back-splashes, etc.
- For interior light-commercial and residential wall and floor applications
- Excellent adhesive transfer to tile
- Excellent resistance to prolonged water exposure once cured
- Will not promote mold, mildew or bacteria growth
- Very low odor
- Low VOC
- Freeze/thaw stable
- Exceeds ANSI A136.1, Type 1 requirements
- Contributes to LEED® objectives and requirements